Thursday, January 6, 2011

getting ready for Choctaw!!

Here's the mail,
it never fails.
It makes me wanna wag my tail!
Everytime I wanna yell
MAILLLLLLLL!

Today when we went to the mailroom Liann had a package awaiting! We took out Anna's key and sliced through that bad boy. To our delight, it was Catherine and Liann's DRESSES FOR CHOCTAW!
So, when we went back to the room, Anna and I decided to start trying on dresses ourself. It is tomorrow night, after all. Where did we look first? Ellie's closet. NOW. Dearest Ellie. Please don't hate us. Take this as a compliment. You have the best fashion, so we wanted to indulge in that! And, since you're studying abroad in New Mexico right now, we wanted to have a little piece of you (or your wardrobe) with us whenever we go places!
Anna and I both found amazing Choctaw dresses. We're only wearing them if Ellie replies and says yes, though. Keep those fingers crossed! :P




Now I'm not the only one that has to shave tonight,
Jenny, the cluster mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment